Skip to Content
Click here to see our COVID-19 policy
Hours & Contact
Monday - Friday: 7 am - 6 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8 am - 2 pm
Cat Diagnostic Imaging
Cat Eye Care
Cat Heartworm Disease
Cat Kitten Care
Cat Lab Work
Cat Pain Management
Cat Preventative Care
Cat Senior Care
Cat Spay or Neuter
Cat Wellness Exams
Canine Influenza Virus (CIV)
Dog Activities & Fun
Dog Diagnostic Imaging
Dog Eye Care
Dog Heartworm Disease
Dog Lab Work
Dog Pain Management
Dog Pregnancy Care
Dog Preventative Care
Dog Puppy Care
Dog Reproductive Services
Dog Senior Care
Dog Spay or Neuter
Dog Wellness Exams
Intensive Care Unit
Hip Dysplasia and/or Elbow Dysplasia
Cardiac Disease Certification
Patellar Luxation Certification
Thyroid (Hypo-Thyroidism) Certification
Preventive Health Care Plans
Monitoring and Recovery
Modified Maquet Procedure for Cruciate Ligament Repair
Pet Resort and Spa
Special Needs Boarding
Cat Daycare and Boarding
Luxury Boarding Webcams
Meet the Team
Client Services Representatives
Registered Veterinary Technicians
Veterinary Patient Care Team
Guest Services Assistants
American Animal Hospital Association
Payment Options and Financing
Pets of the Month
Pet Loss Resources
International Travel Information
Interstate Travel Information
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Please answer questions 1-16
1. If hired, can you provide proof of your legal age and employment eligibility?
2. For what position are you applying? (Select ones that apply)
Client Services Representative
Registered Veterinary Technician
Veterinary Patient Care Team - Technician (Unregistered)
Veterinary Patient Care Team - Veterinary Assistant
Guest Services Assistant
3. Please list your academic, vocational, professional education/schools you have attended.
4. List any skills or experiences that qualify you for this job.
5. List your previous work experiences with dates of employment.
6. List any professional trade or organizations in which you are a member of or community service you have participated in.
7. Have you ever been convicted of any crimes?
9. This job requires that you stoop, bend, lift and carry (receptionist up to 35 lbs., technicians and kennel workers up to 75 lbs. of weight). Are you capable of performing tasks that require this?
10. This job requires exposure to emergency medical situations such as severe illnesses and injury of animals. Does the sight of animal blood, vomit, feces, urine or of animals in pain prevent you from being able to do the job for which you are applying?
11. This job may require the restraint of animals for the protection of owners, yourself and/or employees. Are you capable of safely restraining or assisting in restraining animals (required of technicians and kennel workers) and/or of working in an environment in which animals are restrained.
If yes, what type of training have you had.
12. This job requires the use of computers for data entry and retrieval. Can you perform basic computer tasks?
13. This job may require working on Saturdays, Sundays, and/or holidays. Can you work on these days?
14. This job requires that you are able to get to and from work on your own. Can you do this?
15. List the names, addresses and/or phone numbers of persons willing to provide professional character references for you. 2-Personal and 2-Business
16. Use this section to explain why you would choose to work at the Animal Hospital of Statesville, other than your passion and love of pets.
When would you be available to start work:
Full-time (36-40 hours)
Part-time (20-29 hours)
Willing to work – Part-time
Explain (If needed):