Animal Hospital of Statesville is always searching for skilled, passionate pet lovers who want to dedicate themselves to the level of premium medical care we provide to our clients and patients. If you enjoy a challenge and share our core values of:
- Honoring God by serving pets and their owners
- Providing quality care and education that enhances the human-animal bond
- Living a culture of joy while taking work seriously
- Being involved in our community
Please send your resume to us at [email protected]. You can find the application for employment at the link below.
As a team member of the Animal Hospital of Statesville, you’ll use your skills at communication and working as a team in a variety of interesting and challenging ways.
Our Client Services Representatives are our “front line”. In other words, they are the first introduction to our hospital, so it’s important for them to have or develop knowledge about our services and the products we recommend as well as recognizing and acknowledging our clients by name. Our CSRs go above and beyond to provide a good start to our client experience here at Animal Hospital of Statesville.
As a Registered Veterinary Technician, you will be challenged to use your skills to educate our clients and perform a variety of testing and treatments, as ordered by the attending veterinarian. Showing love and compassion to our clients and their pets is paramount. You’ll also provide medical assistance to doctors in surgery, dentistry and more. We emphasize attention to detail and working together with the other technicians, and Veterinary Patient Care Team to provide the best care of our patients possible.
Our Veterinary Patient Care Team is a critical part of our practice. Consisting of unregistered technicians and veterinary assistants, they are the support system for our busy registered technicians. From cleaning to obtaining and running test samples and other nursing tasks, they have a variety of important responsibilities that are vital to a smoothly-run hospital.
Guest Services Technicians care for our clients’ pets as though they were their own, providing love and attention while their owners are out of town. It’s often difficult work, but our kennel technicians devote themselves to keeping a clean, comfortable, safe environment for our canine and feline guests. They also provide grooming services – baths, shavedowns, brush outs, etc. for our Spa guests.
Benefits We Offer at the Animal Hospital of Statesville:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full and part-time opportunities
- Medical & dental insurance contribution (full-time)
- Simple IRA (after 2 years full- or part-time employment)
- Pet Care benefits
- Continuing education (full time)
- Supplemental insurance options, including vision (full time)
- Paid short-term disability, life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance and dependent life insurance (full time)
- Uniform allowance (full and part-time), Full-time: 100% paid after 5 FULL years of employment.
- Six (6) paid holidays (full time)
- Paid holiday for birthday after 5 full years of FULL TIME employment
If you aren’t afraid of hard work, interesting challenges and working with a team of professionals who are passionate about their work, apply now!